DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is Idaho?

My last drones were Phantom 2 and P3P. I haven’t flown much in the last year or so but recently picked up the Mavic Air 2 and have really enjoyed it so far! Love the portability and foldability for taking on hikes.

We live in Idaho (yes it’s a real place) noticed it’s missing from the local/regional section on the forum. Any other Idahoans on here?!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
My last drones were Phantom 2 and P3P. I haven’t flown much in the last year or so but recently picked up the Mavic Air 2 and have really enjoyed it so far! Love the portability and foldability for taking on hikes.

We live in Idaho (yes it’s a real place) noticed it’s missing from the local/regional section on the forum. Any other Idahoans on here?!
Sorry for the late response (just signed up a few months ago in preparation for buying a Mavic Air 2). I’m in Star and it’s good to see other Idaho flyers here?

There are at two of us, I'm new here, live in Caldwell, you??

Yep, there is at two of us in Idaho, I'm down in Caldwell, you:

Reactions: LoudThunder
Hey Boise,

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. We Know where Idaho is located and it's in the Member's Map. I looked on the Map in the Boise area and there are 10-members who call the area home. I looked for your pin (fly_idaho) and did not find it, did you not position it?

idaho.png

Scroll the Map over to Idaho and if you see a member whose Pin is near your location, place your mouse over the Member's Pin on the Map, you can click on the user's name and start a conversation with them and perhaps find some new flying buddies…

As a new Air 2 owner, below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Wow, I read your note about finding Idaho in the "Local and Regional Discussions Forum." I did not realize we had regional forums (yeah, I know, if it was a bear, it would have bit me…) and I found Virginia. It has not had much action lately but perhaps we can fix that… Thanks for the heads-up!

Reactions: dirkclod
Wow, I read your note about finding Idaho in the "Local and Regional Discussions Forum." I did not realize we had regional forums (yeah, I know, if it was a bear, it would have bit me…) and I found Virginia. It has not had much action lately but perhaps we can fix that… Thanks for the heads-up!
Been bit by the same bear 😀

Welcome (again). Moved to the correct thread.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser