DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is my draft message?

Avistu

Reactions
Site
www.viajablog.com
I was writing a reply to a post and had to leave in the middle of it. Instead of copying the text somewhere else and later finishing it, I saw the option to "save draft" and did so.

However, now I can´t find a way to retrieve that draft, does someone know if and how that can be done?

Thanks in advance.

Normally an unfinished message still exists at the bottom of the page where you were writing it. That's a Godsend quite often. I don't know if saving a draft will have screwed that up, nor do I know where a draft is saved, sorry.

Normally an unfinished message still exists at the bottom of the page where you were writing it. That's a Godsend quite often. I don't know if saving a draft will have screwed that up, nor do I know where a draft is saved, sorry.
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately there is nothing there. Definitely will be more careful next time.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately there is nothing there. Definitely will be more careful next time.
Of course you can always copy the text to a txt file before you leave the computer.
That has saved me quite a few times on the DJI forum where an incomplete message is lost if you accidentally go backward to the last page viewed etc..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neek