DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is the airsense / ads-b option?

Mine has ADS-B, and I’ve received several warnings, but have also had helicopters go by when I got no warning. We are on the flight path to a local hospital (about two miles away), and you need to keep your ears open. But, what really upsets me is the ABS-B sticker on my drone is crooked. I don’t know whether to try and reposition it or just take it off.
Lol at least you have adsb we dont even have the setting on ours in the UK

I have a US model MA2 and a US version of the DJI Fly App (V1.1.6). With both of these the ADS-B works in Australia. I regularly receive messages that an aircraft is nearby, and can then open up the ADS-B map to see where the aircraft is compared with my drone. However, when I updated the DJI Fly App to V1.1.9 in Australia, the option to turn ON/Off ADS-B has disappeared. So I only use the US DJI Fly V1.1.6 App. However, the time will come when a newer version of DJI Fly App has to many features that I cant ignore.

Reactions: ninja_geezer
I've never heard of any regional app versions.
I doubt there is any difference in the app wherever you get it.
i can assure you there is regional differences in the app .116 had the ADSB slide on off for my MA2 whilst in FCC mode ,i use the fcc hack and its a UK model with he ADSB chip fitted.after 116 go fly app updated the option was removed for CE users countries. the guys in the USA still have this feature on the go fly app and we no longer have this .

I have a US model MA2 and a US version of the DJI Fly App (V1.1.6). With both of these the ADS-B works in Australia. I regularly receive messages that an aircraft is nearby, and can then open up the ADS-B map to see where the aircraft is compared with my drone. However, when I updated the DJI Fly App to V1.1.9 in Australia, the option to turn ON/Off ADS-B has disappeared. So I only use the US DJI Fly V1.1.6 App. However, the time will come when a newer version of DJI Fly App has to many features that I cant ignore.
yes i found the same in the UK.... :oops:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3