DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy Smart Controller?

There's a shortage everywhere. I'd be careful with what's available, might be knock off.

B&H has listed them as pre-order for months.....

Was that a world-wide or US-only increase - I see phones, laptops & tablets are on the list of proposed pending tarrif increases - not sure if the Smart Controller would fall into any existing categories.....

I don’t think tariffs are included in the selling price since they are added by the US upon import.

Maybe DJI has added it because they prepay it?

Beginning to not like DJI business model. They suddenly raise prices at their own will. It's like they think they are Thanos or something.

Usually it’s when their costs go up or demand is strong.

Im not too sure about that. Usually if demand is strong, the supplier wont raise their prices, they just produce more. Its the eBay and Craigslist individuals (like me) that tend to raise prices if demand is short. In fact, DJI wont allow its individual dealers to charge any more or any less than they charge for drones.

Thats another good point. Now that DJI had raised its website prices, is it going to require everyone else to raise theirs? What a nightmare for any Chinese business to have to deal with.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima