DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy Smart Controller?

Reactions
DJI has been out of stock for a while – I’m signed up for email notification. And everywhere else I’m looking shows Out of Stock.

Hope your difficulty gets resolved. Also hope it is a sign that a 7.85” version is in the works.

DJI and all other dealers (all that I can find) are only selling the Smart Controller along with a Mavic 2. So, if you must have one today and you don't want to pay inflated prices from the few people scalping them on sites like eBay, you could buy a Smart Controller package and sell off the drone and other accessories you don't need. It won't be convenient, but selling off the extras will likely pay for part of your Smart Controller.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
DJI has been out of stock for a while – I’m signed up for email notification. And everywhere else I’m looking shows Out of Stock.
I ordered mine from best buy because of a special financing offer, got it in about 10 days.

Think you can get it from Best Buy.

I have a couple of sources. If anyone needs one, please visit my website and contact me there. Im not selling anything, just know someone who is.

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22
I have a couple of sources. If anyone needs one, please let me know. Im not selling anything, just know someone who is.
Is this a used device or a new one?

Sorry, Im not allowed to sell here.
That's ok I'm not buying I have one. I'm trying to find one for a friend that is going to Norway next week. I thought you said you had a source? If you do I will pass it on.

10-4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique