DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy what I want.....???

I can tell you as one who bought a "refurbished" M2 Pro
Ahhhhh, I should have been more precise when I wrote "refurbished" and instead I should have written "seller refurbished", Manufacturer refurbished and repackaged etc. I would probably be ok with

Ahhhhh, I should have been more precise when I wrote "refurbished" and instead I should have written "seller refurbished", Manufacturer refurbished and repackaged etc. I would probably be ok with
I’m glad you brought that up because I think there is a large distinction. I know that Amazon does a lot of refurbishing of products, and that is not what I am recommending. There are a number of vendors who are forum sponsors that are authorized resellersAnd the reselling products that were “refurbished” by DJI. Again, for the life of me, the unit that I received could very well be overstock rather than something that’s been previously used.

Wow!!!

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to give me such good information. I appreciate your unselfishness and generosity !

I will take all of the collective advice, and go from there. I will probably skip the goggles for now, as many of you suggested, and leaning towards purchasing things directly from the DJI store.

You all gave me HUGE pointers, and brought up things I would have not thought of on my own. This is EXACTLY why I came to the forums, as there is no substitute for experience.

Thanks again !

Hello everyone.
I am brand new to this forum, and somewhat new to drones, but have 20-plus years of Radio Control Aircraft experience. (planes, copters, and even a few boats)
R/C is nothing new to me, but drones kinda are.
I have enjoyed playing with some entry-level "toy" drones, (mostly due to having grandchildren) and can fly them reasonably well. I live in a rural area on 18 acres that I own, so I am fortunate to be able to walk out the door here at home, and fly whenever I wish. Probably the most difficult thing i've found so far with drones is actually setting things up to fly. Most of my experience has been "plug and play", so far, but from what i've read, it seems that what I want is going to require some detailed setup. I dont have a problem with this, as long as it doesn't require a physics degree. (Sarcasm)

I have decided its time to step up to the plate and purchase a higher-end drone, and am set on either the Mavic 2 Zoom, or the Mavic 2 Pro. I would like to buy a COMPLETE package (fly-more, DJI Goggles, etc.) in one transaction. I know i am looking at around $2K or more, but I am more than willing to shell out the cash in the name of fun. I have crashed (or lost) expensive R/C aircraft before, and while this not my goal with a new drone, I am realistic about the possibility. I don't exactly have money growing on trees, but budget is not a huge concern, as I am older, retired, and established.

Can someone here tell me if, and where, I can buy the total package (goggles, extra batteries and all) in ONE transaction from ONE vendor at a fair price ?
Refurbished is definitely out......I want what I buy to work right the first time, with no hassles, and in the past, refurbished things have NOT been good to me.
Any suggestions that anyone here could throw my way would be appreciated !

A
The classifieds on this sight are often pretty cool. Often give always. It’s a great group. Plus we have vendors that you can purchase from and it’s amongst our ... brotherhood. Just a thought. Godspeed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000