DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to Download DJI Fly?

Chaosrider

Reactions
Where's the best place to download DJI Fly these days?

I have a buddy who needs to check to see if his phone is compatible.

Thx,

TCS

if your friend has an IOS device then just download from the App store

Where's the best place to download DJI Fly these days?

I have a buddy who needs to check to see if his phone is compatible.

Thx,

TCS
DJI download is the place to find DJI Fly. One major point to remember is that it's an APK application and a lot of phones need you to go to settings and tell the phone it is allowed to accept that type of app. Androids are the big culprit along those lines. I wasn't aware of this at first and I'm not a computer geek as they say so I just thought I'd give you and your friend a heads up. You may or may not need to go thru these gyrations. Good luck!

DJI download is the place to find DJI Fly. One major point to remember is that it's an APK application and a lot of phones need you to go to settings and tell the phone it is allowed to accept that type of app. Androids are the big culprit along those lines. I wasn't aware of this at first and I'm not a computer geek as they say so I just thought I'd give you and your friend a heads up. You may or may not need to go thru these gyrations. Good luck!
Yeah, when I first got my Mini-2, I putzed around with all that stuff until I realized that the phone I had just wasn't an acceptable Android variant. It was educational, in the sense that I learned that the "same" model of Android can sometimes work, and sometimes not, depending on the specific chip set that it uses.

I needed a new phone anyhow, so I got one on the "approved" list (Samsung Galaxy S20 Note), and it just worked. I did need to tell it to accept alien applications, but that was easy enough.

We'll see!

Thx,

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01