DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to host video

davydov

Reactions
Guys, how do you share videos from your Mavics with your family or friends and with public?
YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook/Instagram/WhatApp/Viber and all others spoil the videos.
MM’s 2,7K video looks excellent on iPhone after export, but after uploading on any platform becomes awful

I use Vimeo and they look fine.

I use YouTube in 4K.

I'm unfamiliar with youtube in 4K. Is that a separate site and/or login? I've always posted my videos from diving on youtube and I put some examples of my M2Z up there this past weekend and noticed they were "processed" and pixellated or somewhat blurry. I would really like to know what youtube 4K is, going to do some looking...

I'm unfamiliar with youtube in 4K. Is that a separate site and/or login? I've always posted my videos from diving on youtube and I put some examples of my M2Z up there this past weekend and noticed they were "processed" and pixellated or somewhat blurry. I would really like to know what youtube 4K is, going to do some looking...
Here’s an example.... wind was high

Guys, how do you share videos from your Mavics with your family or friends and with public?
MM’s 2,7K video looks excellent on iPhone after export, but after uploading on any platform becomes awful
Vimeo for sure

VIMEO. All sites re encode the video you upload. VIMEO’ s encoding is the best I. My experience.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have been using VIMEO for years. I started with the free version for several years, then switched to the lowest level of paid version, which allows me more GB of download per week. The free version is for the occasional posting but there is a limited amount of GB that they will allow you to post. Free version I think is 5 GB a week. I have the lower Pro version. Pro Version is 20 GB a week billed annually, and costs $20.00 a month. I get weekly statistical report on my viewership which is always surprising). www.vimeo.com

Reactions: dirkclod

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett