DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wheres the gimal number found on Mavic2zoom

Horace G Hill Sr

Reactions
Where is the gimbal ID number? trying to check my care refresh with DJI web site and need to enter s.num. and or gimbal number???help.thanks

trying to check my care refresh with DJI web site and need to enter s.num. and or gimbal number?
You only need to enter the serial number for the aircraft. You can find that in the battery compartment.

Oh okay, I wasn't sure I entered that number they said no record? I got my M.Air from Drone World w/Maxx mod.kit and care refresh?? Jun.of 2018 so no record wth.Now there's no Drone World to ask...just great, my luck .well state farm, help.

I just went through this yesterday and I had the same problem. I entered the aircraft serial number and tried to leave the gimbal serial number blank, but it would not accept it. I found the gimbal sn in the email confirming my care refresh contract. After plugging it in, all was well.

Reactions: ff22
I just went through this yesterday and I had the same problem. I entered the aircraft serial number and tried to leave the gimbal serial number blank, but it would not accept it. I found the gimbal sn in the email confirming my care refresh contract. After plugging it in, all was well.

THANKS. While I don't recall being asked for the Gimbal SN, I would not have known how/where to find it. I was able to find my Care Refresh confirmation letter (in gmail) and there it was. Now pdf-printed and moved to my MAVIC folder on my computer.

Yeah, good idea to put it in a safe place for later,I have to go back as well to find my paperwork, hoping I still can find it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911