DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which Apps to use

Bill P

Reactions
Which App should I be using on a Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro phone to control my mavic mini, DJI Pilot or DJI Go 4?

The Mavic Mini uses DJI Fly

If it's not available in the google play store on your phone, this suggests your phone might be a 32bit device while the DJI Fly app requires a 64bit infrastructure.

Last edited:
The Mavic Mini uses DJI Fly

If it's not available in the google play store on your phone, this suggests your phone might be a 32bit device while the DJI Fly app requires a 64bit infrastructure.
Thank you for that. Net search suggests it is 64 bit so will visit Telstra shop tomorrow and get clarification.

Are there any 32-bit apps for Mavic Mini?

For Mavic 2 the best option seem to be Dji Pilot PE - it doesn't list that drone as supported, only Enterprise versions, but it still works. Pilot PE gets release for both 32 and 64 bit CPUs, both versions seem to be based on the same Dji SDK version. And that makes me think that there is 32-bit SDK which supports Mini, it just isn't publicly available.

And even if there isn't, it shouldn't be hard for some magicians to switch a few bytes here and there and make the 32-bit SDK accept more devices.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre