DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which bag should I choose?

mattitech07

Reactions
Hi guys, I'm gonna buy a mavic air 2 fly more combo. In the packaging there is already a transport bag but i was undecided if I should take another bag or it is enough. I want a bag that is safe, sturdy and it can store a lot of stuff(even my phone and other accessories) . I uploaded the photos of the bags I was talking about.
aedbd28aaa58f89da79d5e650aa8a971.jpg
a8897d964c6e7b73d6ce0801b60a5cf8.jpg

Last edited:
I just use the case it came with. Soft cases don't offer the same protection as a hardcase though. I am investing in a hardcase for home storage and touring. Then I'll transfer the Mavic into the original softcase for ease of carrying it. The lower bag looks more organised though.

Reactions: hiflyer201

I just use the case it came with. Soft cases don't offer the same protection as a hardcase though. I am investing in a hardcase for home storage and touring. Then I'll transfer the Mavic into the original softcase for ease of carrying it. The lower bag looks more organised though.
Maybe I can try to take the fly more combo and try the bag and if dont like it i can sell it right?

Reactions: hiflyer201
Maybe I can try to take the fly more combo and try the bag and if dont like it i can sell it right?
Yep. That's a good idea. It has an external compartment at the front which can hold a phone. One in the Lid which holds props/filters etc.

So do you think it is good enough for me?
Depends what accessories you intend to carry. You will have the bag anyway, so I'd just try it. Iff it doesn't meet your needs, then you would be better trying the suggested hardcase by Electromen sounds a good option.

Depends what accessories you intend to carry. You will have the bag anyway, so I'd just try it. Iff it doesn't meet your needs, then you would be better trying the suggested hardcase by Electromen sounds a good option.
I want to carry all the accessories that the fly more combo has which is not a problem because it is designer for this, and also my phone and some other extras like a powerbank. And I may also use it as a normal bag when i dont need the drone because it doesnt have pockets with the exact shape of the drone so I think im gonna go with the fly more combo bag.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I want to carry all the accessories that the fly more combo has which is not a problem because it is designer for this, and also my phone and some other extras like a powerbank. And I may also use it as a normal bag when i dont need the drone because it doesnt have pockets with the exact shape of the drone so I think im gonna go with the fly more combo bag.
Happy flying. You are really going to have fun with your Air 2, it flies rock solid. I often blast mine around in sport mode for 20 minutes, all good fun.

I ordered this one.
Coming from the Mavic Mini, I liked the firm shell case. Was pretty disappointed in the DJI soft case, to be honest. Not very well designed. What's up with the weird hinge that won't stay open and the divider that doesn't total divide the controller/battery area?

I'll be happy to depart with my DJI case if anyone wants to buy it.

Reactions: mattitech07
What's up with the weird hinge that won't stay open
That's one of the things l like..I cross strap it around to the back. Hardly know it's there..when I want to use the drone I slide it around to the front and the "cool" opening opens toward me and will not allow every thing in it to dump to the ground as has happened with my hard case on the move. The drone slides in and out easily. I have never had the slightest problem with the props on the air2 or my Spark in soft bag. It's plenty protective and very user friendly. I want to fly the drone not showcase it.

Reactions: mattitech07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adha