DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which fly app compatible built-in-screen controllers, if any, give access to the flight logs via USB connection to a computer ?

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
Which fly app compatible built-in-screen controllers, if any, give access to the flight logs via USB connection to a computer ?

I thought they all did. So, with interest, I'll be watching to find out otherwise.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
If you find a solution/answer, let me know! Now that DJI sync is off, I have to connect a microSD to my smart controller, and search the controller for the correct file (sometimes mysteriously stored in Drafts) and then transfer to my computer, then upload to DroneLogBook.
There are various alternative solutions which I think involve using an mSD card in the controller and using the controller's 'file browser' to copy the files from their original location to the card and then put the card in a reader attached to the computer blah blah blah. But, to me, it appears to be much easier to copy them via USB as I do with my phones.

Rc pro allows you to use dlb-sync and uav snyc to platforms, if you have adb access to your RC / RC2 you might be able to install these apps so they can sync directly to cloud

Rc pro allows you to use dlb-sync and uav snyc to platforms, if you have adb access to your RC / RC2 you might be able to install these apps so they can sync directly to cloud
bearing in mind that some people struggle to copy them to a memory card in the controller could you explain "dlb-sync and uav snyc" please ?

Last edited:
well the RC1 is 32bit only and I'm not certain which of these apps are available as 32bit/universal so you'd need to try.

RC2 can run them sure, you will need ADB access though to install them (if you search the forum you will find ways to get this) but I haven't tried as I only have the RC Pro, ymmv.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6044e