DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which Mavic to buy?

Mike today is your lucky day. Yes this is my first post but I have been reading them all for a while now. purchased a mavic 2 pro back in January, I thought it would get me back in to photography again, but its just sitting here. I will let you have all of it for a 1000.00. If you are interested, which will include the samsung tablet I bought just for the drone and the custom made holder I made for it,three batteries, back pack, chargers, cables landing pad and anything else drone related. I can send you some photos or you can reach out to a fellow member here in the Seattle area to meet me and verify everything.
Photos would be great

Thanks for the reply. I'm still deciding. It's a good deal, I'd rather have someone look at it first. You can understand, I'm sure. I would want someone to do the same if I was selling as a new forum member. I'd come buy it now if I wasn't a couple thousand miles away from you.

Mike today is your lucky day. Yes this is my first post but I have been reading them all for a while now. purchased a mavic 2 pro back in January, I thought it would get me back in to photography again, but its just sitting here. I will let you have all of it for a 1000.00. If you are interested, which will include the samsung tablet I bought just for the drone and the custom made holder I made for it,three batteries, back pack, chargers, cables landing pad and anything else drone related. I can send you some photos or you can reach out to a fellow member here in the Seattle area to meet me and verify everything.

Wow!! ?

I fly a Mavic Pro 1 and have for 2 years it brings me much joy.!
....and now I believe it time to upgrade and have decided I want to own a M2P you know for the sake of making my Chi energy whole
cR

Reactions: Former Member
If you are new to the drone game, it is better to go for something you won't regret smashing or loosing by a learning curve. I will suggest you go for MP to start until you know exactly what you want to do, like something professional, before you go for MP2. I own MP for a year now just to shoot and practice, when I am ready skill wise, I will go for MP2. I know, I can resell it and add some money for MP2. That is my opinion.

Reactions: Former Member
Great news, I bought the package deal from Tommy_2_Tone. He packed it well and it made the trip from Washington State to Michigan perfectly. This thing looks brand new and even included a Lowepro backpack. The only thing I'm going to add are lipo bags and the charger that charges all at once, like the Fstop 5 in 1 charger on Amazon. I made a couple small flights in front of my house this morning and it seems easy to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh