DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which memory card?

Kenh6468

Reactions
After looking over the list of recommended micoSD cards listed in the Mini's operator manual I'm interested which one you folks here use.
Which size do you prefer and why? Also, who has the best prices?
Thanks!

After looking over the list of recommended micoSD cards listed in the Mini's operator manual I'm interested which one you folks here use.
Which size do you prefer and why? Also, who has the best prices?
Thanks!
I fly a mini and a MP 2 with SanDisk Extreme Plus V30 A2 128 Gb chips sold at Costco 2 for $45. They have worked perfectly in both drones, an Oslo Pocket, and a Fuji T3. You may not need the size but I tend to copy flights to a computer and just leave the original files on the chip in the aircraft for a while I’ll clean up and erase the aircraft every sixty days or when needed. I have several sets and they have been perfect. Have extras around particularly if your traveling. Costco stands behind what they sell. You may find other ideas here on the forum but these have met my needs.

SanDisk Extreme Plus V30 A2 64GB for me. I change the card with each battery change.... minimizes lost data in worst case scenario. After I DL the files I reformat in the drone.

Sandisk Extreme Pro 64gb

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d