DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which one is the best vr goggles fpv app!!

works fine for me Litchi with new goapp4 firmware
turn off any power saving on phone
turn off usb debugging if it was on
close all other apps
avoid screen recorders as definitely caused app crashes for me
use a phone with some power 3gb and large internal if possible like 64 gb xioami note 4 ideal at 200 euros
delete go app or put in seeerate part of phone which you can with xioami phones
holographic setting should be off in camera in app settings within Litchi
fly away from any interference and cables , buildings, etc
put in airplane mode after caching maps, turns off data and wifi
good signal now!

do you think this is better than Litchi for VR?
you can set height limits with Litchi RTH height
sport mode for me needed to be activated in goapp4 and theres a few more settings in goapp4

Its not on Android just checked play store ...do you know if it gives VR feed in full hd 1080p? as my screen is this
you must have tried Litchi how does the screen quality compare in VR?
Thanks good review

Ive got Virtoba VR goggles,, got them on Amazon here in Spain, about 20 euros although there are 100's...
Just look fo ones withmanyr good comments. Like the lenses in them I think theyre glass, can manually focus to suit your eyes, I don't need my reading glasses.
The also have headphones for audio, say if you were watching a film , but don't use much.
I spose an improvement could be to make them slimmer and higher quality.
theyre almost as big as Mavic to carry!

I only have a Cardboard right now, for my iPhone 7 plus.
Sounds like DroneVR is a good app, at 8.99 it's a better price than Litchi. Although I'm sure I'll end up buying Litchi at some point anyway - when winter's over and I can fly more often. Anyone else have experience with it?

If selecting VR goggles take care for the phone's camera lens to be not hidden by a cover. E.g. Litchi supports a "look through" mode using the phone camera, so you can see your environment without removing the goggles. Switching from Mavic camera to phone camera and vice versa can be assigned to the Mavic controller's 5 way button.

Thanks, I'm aware of the feature, but I have a Cardboard now and would like to try fpv without spending any more money (yet).

That's not true. FPV Camera app is 100% compatible with Mavic in all flight modes and all firmware versions, including the latest firmware v1.03.0500. Other apps might have compatibility issues with the latest firmware.
i see the thread is from 2017x but is the app FPV camera still the best in 2021? i cannot find an app with that name either to download. Perhaps it changed its name? Or is in Litchy the option iPhone Camera/drone camera still possible or within a corner like Drone FPV seems to claim? +je

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv