DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which tablet or phone is best

My work environment is not good, and this phone is perfect for me. My workmate has already bought it. It has very strong drop-proof and water-proof functions. I believe it will be durable and have longer service life.

The navigation ability is very good, I can get a very precise positioning even in the remote region. And the signal is also good. Case of receiving no signal never happened yet. Just Like it.

These years, most phone brands start giving some priority on the water-proof function, but it’s not good. When the phone dropped into water, it dooms to be dead. Choose water-proof phone, NOMU phone is always the best.

I love that the phone is really fast on the daily basis and that is the most important feature on any phone.

I think I’m gonna try this one. Two of my friends have bought it. I’m
done with my iPhone 7. Yesterday I just shot some snow-covered landscape
pictures, and it turned off with no reason. I thought it may because of
the cold weather as it always, so I put it in my pocket for a while and
warmed it up, and then turned it on. And as expected, it powered on
successfully with 50% of the electricity. Very annoying.

I hated the 7. Glad I kept my 6. Won’t be getting an 8 or x. Tried samsung8 for few weeks but after 5 yrs with iPhone it was just too wierd

Followed NOMU for a long time. Very nice rugged phone brand. I’m prudent
with money even for promotions like this. But this time I’m ready to be
generous as it is a rare opportunity.

NOMU is famous for high-quality rugged phone. It has produced rugged
phone for years. The phone is very professional, and very reliable. I’m
a royalty fan of NOMU, support the sale, support NOMU.

First, the delivery speed is very fast. It surprised me when I opened
the box. Cool appearance, clean system, few factory software, so that I
didn’t need to uninstall unnecessary software. The next is the good
battery performance, 49% electricity, only consumes 1% for the first
night. What a surprise! Haven’t tested the rugged function, but think it
ok considering the exquisite workmanship.

I love the way it looks and feels in the hand, the display is decent for every day use and I’m happy with the overall performance of the device.

it’s not easy to make a good rugged phone as it not easy to make a phone be water-proof and drop-proof, cope with cold and heat, and harsh environment, and empowered with big battery, strong signal and powerful navigation capacity, and at the same time stay slim and beautiful. AGM is the first rugged phone brand I’ve loved for long time. However, its phone is too expensive. Last year, I’ve learnt NOMU. Relatively, it’s a good brand of good quality and affordable price

I think everyone has such impression on NOMU S10 Pro if they have used
the phone --- super waterproof, super loud speaker, fast and precise
motion control, large storage capacity

If you do a search for "Which phone or tablet is best" on this forum, you will find a lot of lengthy discussions on this topic.

To summarize, I believe that a newer iPad is the most reliable. An iPad Mini fits in the RC controller perfectly. I've tried several options and now use the iPad Mini 4 exclusively. You can find one new for about $300 if you look around on the Internet.
I am interested in getting an Ipad Mini4. My question is this...did you buy the cellular version? If you did buy the cellular version do you have to set it up with a carrier and get a cell #. We have a DJI store here and I was told that the controller has the GPS in it and if I bought the regular (not Cellular) I would only be missing Google Maps. You thoughts and safe flying.

We have a DJI store here and I was told that the controller has the GPS in it and if I bought the regular (not Cellular) I would only be missing Google Maps.
The remote controller definitely does not contain a GPS receiver.

If you'd like to use the Follow Me flight mode or be able to reset the home point to your current location after taking off, you must use a mobile device that contains a GPS receiver. For Apple devices, that means you'll need a cellular model. The GPS receiver will work even if the cellular service is not activated.

If you'd like to use the Follow Me flight mode or be able to reset the home point to your current location after taking off, you must use a mobile device that contains a GPS receiver. For Apple devices, that means you'll need a cellular model. The GPS receiver will work even if the cellular service is not activated.

Just so i fully understand this. I do have the wunderphone Huwei XT2 which is not activated but should have GPS. I could technically use that to follow me flight mode or reset the home point. I never thought about it but I guess this is one of the things I have to think about if I wanted to use my iPad mini 4 (non cellular) over the Huwei and vice versa.

I do have the wunderphone Huwei XT2 which is not activated but should have GPS.
Right. Most Android devices contain a GPS receiver. The cellular model part just applies to Apple devices.

Nah, can't justify £300+ and it doesn't fit in the clamp.
If you do go for the iPad mini don't get the 1st gen iPad mini as it won't take dji go4 as the os is not supported Whitch winds me up as I have a well looked after gen1 and now have to buy a gen 2/3/4

Thank you

I always know that the S10 Pro hws a stable structure, and the waterproof properties are good. But I'm surprised at the freezing of the NOMU S10 Pro.

At the first sight - pretty chars, IP68, good quality of photo, interesting desighn. Let`s seems, how this rugged phone will survive at realy hard environment!

Nomu S10--with IP68 waterproof
Feel free to use it in any tough environment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580