DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which Tablet?

smaliden2

Reactions
I'm new to the site and probably posting in the wrong area but i want to use a larger screen so does anyone know if this tablet ( Lenovo Tab 4, 8" Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor, 1.4GHz, 16GB Storage, Slate Black, ZA2B0009US ) or a simular recommendation that would work with the MPP?

I'm new to the site and probably posting in the wrong area but i want to use a larger screen so does anyone know if this tablet ( Lenovo Tab 4, 8" Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor, 1.4GHz, 16GB Storage, Slate Black, ZA2B0009US ) or a simular recommendation that would work with the MPP?
That's the exact tablet I use with my MP. It works great. I paid $58 for it, we bought two more to use with our P4Pros used for running Pix4d missions for photogrammetry. It won't fit the RC, but you can get an adapter for tablets for about $10.

Reactions: Madmax229
Hi
welcome to one of the best forums (ever)
I have recently bought the following,: -

Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus 8 Inches IPS Tablet PC - (Sparkling White) (Qualcomm MSM8953 2 GHz, 3 GB RAM, Android 7.0)
Had no issues so far. , but not had much air time with it .

there are lots of mentions on the forum on how well it performs, However this is the plus version so I cant confirm your model has quite the power needed to make the grade ...any one else using this version?

One problem I have found is finding a suitable tablet mount for the Air Controller that isnt too small or too big.

Hope yours is up to the job and again enjoy the forum

Any links to a good mount for that tablet? And thanks for the quick response!
Code:

Any links to a good mount for that tablet? And thanks for the quick response!
Code:
Here's the eBay item number of the model of mount I have been using. It's sold under a few different brand names at varying prices. 352585608601 (eBay links don't work here). It works fine for me but you could spent a lot more for something better if you're inclined.

Here's the eBay item number of the model of mount I have been using. It's sold under a few different brand names at varying prices. 352585608601 (eBay links don't work here). It works fine for me but you could spent a lot more for something better if you're inclined.
I couldn't get the ebay number to work. Having just bought also a Lenovo 4 8 Plus I'm having the same problem finding a good tablet holder. The problem is that (as you said) its not tight enough on the tablet but ALSO the on/off button is right where the tablet holder clamps. Can you post a pic of your holder please (or give us an up to date ebay number) Thanks

Try 273453249797 - Just slide the tablet over a bit so you're not squishing the on/off button. No big deal at all. Also folds flat for carrying. This same model sells for a wide variety of prices under different logos such as Skyreat, etc.

Try 273453249797 - Just slide the tablet over a bit so you're not squishing the on/off button. No big deal at all. Also folds flat for carrying. This same model sells for a wide variety of prices under different logos such as Skyreat, etc.
Nope, that didn't work either (i'm in the uk). i'll hunt around for skyreat. If you could copy n paste the description that might help me. It's frying my brain looking at soooo many tablet holders. Thanks again

p.s. just looked at the skyreat holder and i think thats the one i've got (says 'for mavic' on it), but i find it doesn't hold the tablet tight enough. So, i've ordered one of those gel covers for it just to give it a few extra mm to hopefully tighten it up

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22