DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

While waiting...

Thanks Thomas I will read it thats for sur ;)

Reactions: Thomas B
I’ve seen those lanyard packages. Let me know what you think of how well the loop screws fit. I seem to remember that they were slightly loose fitting as far as the threads themselves go. Please post your thoughts on that item.
Thanks.
Good choice on the M2 pro. You won’t be disappointed!

Last edited:
I’ve seen those lanyard packages. Let me know what you think of how well the loop screws fit. I seem to remember that they were slightly loose fitting as far as the threads themselves go. Please post your thoughts on that item.
Thanks.
I will let you know and if to loose teflon tape should fix the problem ;)

So I proceed with my SC this morning, activate, screen protector and lanyard. To answer your question, yes it seems a little loose when fitting but one thing to know is that there two little ruber washer to realy tight things up so i'm confident that it all work great. To folow...
122030810_361937141916164_4799467482665864746_n.jpg

Reactions: zeusfl
It is now charging and after that will update via Dji Assistant 2 to the fly app and try with my Mavic air 2. If only the freaking rain could stop ;)

Thanks.
Good choice on the M2 pro. You won’t be disappointed!

Hi Starz

In my opinion this is the only one you should get

OOOOOH :D I'm so stoked for you! Happy flying when you finally get it in your posession!

That remote is VERY cool IMO! I kind of wish I had gotten one instead of cheaping out :D

I guess it is never too late for me to grab one, afterall though ;) .

Reactions: Mario McFly
Very nice acquisition !!! You will enjoy that toy. If you need any help, just search in the forum and if you cant find the answer, ask for help !!!

Very nice acquisition !!! You will enjoy that toy. If you need any help, just search in the forum and if you cant find the answer, ask for help !!!
Thank you, My first flight went perfectly with my mavic air 2. I realy likes everything about it ,screen, stick, fast setting ect. My Mavic 2 pro will get here Wednesday. This gonna be my final upgrade for à long long time ????

Nice. Again, you are going to enjoy using 1 control for both drones. I am not using my Mini often because I cant fly it with the SC.

Nice. Again, you are going to enjoy using 1 control for both drones. I am not using my Mini often because I cant fly it with the SC.
Yeah too bad for the mini. If ever the mini2 comes with accusync 2.0 I will maybe talk with my $manager lolll

• Haha
Reactions: zeusfl
Yeah too bad for the mini. If ever the mini2 comes with accusync 2.0 I will maybe talk with my $manager lolll
Yes, that's a most to have if they make it compatible with the SC. Also the M3

Oh man this will never end..................................happy with that ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929