DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

White Cliffs of Etretat. Amazing landmark of Normandy captured with Mavic Pro.

Very nice video! Well done! Were your ground shots with the OSMO or hand holding your Mavic?

Reactions: Derlisz
Very good! If it was in better weather You'd be having even more fun.
The evening befor the weather was superb and the light was just right. The massive seagulls wouldn’t even let my take off properly. Vicious buggers! Even on this shot I was running away from them half of the time :)

Yes excellent video. How do you find flying in France - are the rules more restrictive than say the UK. Do you need a licence?

A very Professional job. Loved starting my day today viewing you video.
HAVE FUN-Fly SAFELY

Yes excellent video. How do you find flying in France - are the rules more restrictive than say the UK. Do you need a licence?
There is an official app or website available with all the no fly zones. I stuck to them quite closely but I was told people ignore them without repercussions. Still if you fly in Paris you will get in to a world of trouble. ;)

Feedback very welcome!
That is a great video. You've done a fabulous job of blending the footage in a seamless kind of way. Among everything else that looks so cinematic I particularly impressed by how the colour temperature is so even from scene to scene. Well done, you must be or should be proud of your film. What. are you using for editing software?

That is a great video. You've done a fabulous job of blending the footage in a seamless kind of way. Among everything else that looks so cinematic I particularly impressed by how the colour temperature is so even from scene to scene. Well done, you must be or should be proud of your film. What. are you using for editing software?
Wow! What a great review. Thank you so much. I’m glad that people can enjoy my video as much as I enjoyed creating it. I use Final Cut Pro. I find that colouring tool built into it are very good. I don’t know if good enough for professional use but I only do it as a hobby. Onece again thanks for your time to watch and comment.

Congratulations for so fantastic video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000