DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

White cloud

Geo

Reactions
Since the latest update I've been getting a white cloud that comes over my screen. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes not. The videos record perfectly. It must be something wrong with the transmission of the picture to my remote. Any thoughts? In addition since the update my battery pct remaining is no longer showing.

It's asking to update again. I'm doing it and will report if it fixes it, yea right.

I also noticed the bottom of my mavic is getting too hot to touch after just five minutes of flight. There must be something wrong interior wise.

No, I’ve tried it in all light conditions and same problem. I will try your suggestion though and see if it helps.

I see another poster with the same problem now. Wonder if this is a just developing problem? Don't ask me why?

Since the latest update I've been getting a white cloud that comes over my screen. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes not. The videos record perfectly. It must be something wrong with the transmission of the picture to my remote. Any thoughts? In addition since the update my battery pct remaining is no longer showing.

Update of the FW or the Go app?

And I can see the battery pct remaining on your screen right where it normally is.

Screenshot_20180626-162256.jpg

On Android phones you can change the default font, which will affect everything on the system.

Ok, confirmed that this is a software glitch on Android only phones. Your only fix is to go back to .16 from .20 . That does work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada