DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

White dots on Mavic controller screen

guedesbgeorge

Reactions
Hey guys,

today I updated the firmware version of my Mavic and I noticed on my controller these white dots on the screen (I took two pictures, one focusing on the screen and another on the controller edges so you guys can see it, that's why one is darker than the other).

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_7738.JPG

I have the Mavic for 3 months and I just used it about 8 times, I even didn't remove the plastic that comes on the screen of the remote. It's not dust, I lifted up the plastic just a little bit and I could still see the white dots on the screen.

Does anybody also have this? Anyone knows what it could be?

Thanks for your help in advance

Last edited:
Actually I just noticed the exact same on mine too after the update. But I have no idea if I just noticed it by coincidence or not....

Actually I just noticed the exact same on mine too after the update. But I have no idea if I just noticed it by coincidence or not....
Yeah, man... I didn't notice this before, but I honestly never paid much attention to the controller screen, so probably the white dots were there before the update ... Probably this isn't related, but just as curiosity, do you keep the plastic that came on the display?

Yeah, man... I didn't notice this before, but I honestly never paid much attention to the controller screen, so probably the white dots were there before the update ... Probably this isn't related, but just as curiosity, do you keep the plastic that came on the display?
No, I took the plastic off on day 1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS