DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whitetail Deer

OP, it matters not if your deer are on your land. State F&G laws apply to your land.

Do you have a Captive Bred White-Tail Deer License? If so, you can check on your herd. If not, no joy.

As an aside:
I'm a forest ecologist with 30+ years experience in NY and New England and I manage 10,000 acres and 28 hunters for a regional land trust. Let me tell you, my friends, the use of drones by hunters is out of control, especially in Maine. The laws really haven't caught up with this problem yet. What's needed vs. perps are a 5-year ban on hunting licensing and confiscation of drones and firearms.
Just another, of the many, example that show we actually have no real ownership rights to land in the USA. Not much better than China in many ways. Frustrating.

Just another, of the many, example that show we actually have no real ownership rights to land in the USA. Not much better than China in many ways. Frustrating.
Really now? It's very much different from China. Yes, we certainly do own land here. But we don't own the wild animals,or the air and water that move across it, or the airspace above it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabut