DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whitsands bay in Cornwall

Great video, good use of sun eclipse with rocks etc. You must have nerves of steel when flying over the sea! ?? Look forward to seeing more videos! I'd be interested in knowing what software you use for editing

Great video, good use of sun eclipse with rocks etc. You must have nerves of steel when flying over the sea! ?? Look forward to seeing more videos! I'd be interested in knowing what software you use for editing
Thank you!
Yeah at first I was real nervous about flying over water but so far I've had no reason not to trust the M2P, its been brilliant! Thats not to say that the worst could possibly happen but as I live really locally to places like you see in the video its hard not to shoot coast stuff.
I've been learning how to use DaVinci Resolve 15, its only been a couple months since I've been editing video and DV15 is such a huge program to learn but I think its worth it.

Just wanted to say thanks for the tip regarding DV15, what a fantastic piece of software, and totally free! I had a bit of trouble with video lag and jumpy footage to start with, but soon found a way to resolve it. I've just posted my first efforts using Concrete Barges
Thanks again ??

Reactions: mealers
Just wanted to say thanks for the tip regarding DV15, what a fantastic piece of software, and totally free! I had a bit of trouble with video lag and jumpy footage to start with, but soon found a way to resolve it. I've just posted my first efforts using Concrete Barges
Thanks again ??
Most of what DaVinci can do is well above my ability but what a great program for free. :)

Your Concrete Barges video looks brilliant, who'd have thought something so simple would look so good from the air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird