DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who is out flying this weekend?

Timster1973

Reactions
I’m in South Wales. Got a few ideas but probably going back to a converted windmill as the owner busted me on the side of his land (no visible trespass signs). After a chat and establishing that I was legit I left with the only photo I got.

Emailed him the photo I took and he invited me back, loads of space to fly and quite a photogenic windmill too (with blades) so this and maybe some other local locations.

Going to the windmill as it’s close to a Christmas market and the girlfriend and I will visit there first before attempting a flight :)

Whatever you’re doing, enjoy!

I’m in South Wales. Got a few ideas but probably going back to a converted windmill as the owner busted me on the side of his land (no visible trespass signs). After a chat and establishing that I was legit I left with the only photo I got.

Emailed him the photo I took and he invited me back, loads of space to fly and quite a photogenic windmill too (with blades) so this and maybe some other local locations.

Going to the windmill as it’s close to a Christmas market and the girlfriend and I will visit there first before attempting a flight :)

Whatever you’re doing, enjoy!
I liked your last windmill video (Edit, sorry it was not your video but a nice windmill video none the less), looking forward to more.
Yay found a Windmill

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan