DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Who's inspecting whom? Close call with the "Natives"

but hey man, share the airspace!
Think of it this way, would you share you flat or apartment or house or garden with someone uninvited who walked in off the street?
Are they not attempting to do what you would do, especially if you had kids to feed and defend?
Drones and seabird defending nest sites do not mix, best to stay well clear of them.

Think of it this way, would you share you flat or apartment or house or garden with someone uninvited who walked in off the street?
Are they not attempting to do what you would do, especially if you had kids to feed and defend?
Drones and seabird defending nest sites do not mix, best to stay well clear of them.
Oh I understand their point of view. Theyā€™ve made the point! šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

you saying the birds have squatters rights on the antenna (or whatever that is)? šŸ¤£
Maybe a more apt analogy is he went on holidays and when he came back squatters moved in and attacked him when he got back. šŸ˜²
Seriously tho...I steer clear of seagulls. They just nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
you saying the birds have squatters rights on the antenna (or whatever that is)? šŸ¤£
Maybe a more apt analogy is he went on holidays and when he came back squatters moved in and attacked him when he got back. šŸ˜²
Seriously tho...I steer clear of seagulls. They just nasty.
Great imagination, I meant nothing of the sort.
But, to use your analogy, it would be that our drones that are the squatters, they are invading the birds' air space, a point of view that the OP understands, to his credit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista