DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why a purse?

I would highly recommend the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150. I've had it for 2 years and it fits my Mavic 2 perfectly, and before that my Mavic Air. It's fairly rigid, has great front pockets for an ipad and foldable landing pad, and stands up vertically without topping over. It's really good value too. It would be great for the MA2.

I also have the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 and have been using it for my Mavic Air and Nikon D610. All the drone and camera accessories such as filters, lenses, landing pad, batteries, and chargers all fit beautifully in this bag. Very well made and provides a lot of protection. Might have to move a panel or two to accommodate my new MA2 when it arrives.

Reactions: BostonFJ40
I would highly recommend the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150. I've had it for 2 years and it fits my Mavic 2 perfectly, and before that my Mavic Air. It's fairly rigid, has great front pockets for an ipad and foldable landing pad, and stands up vertically without topping over. It's really good value too. It would be great for the MA2.

Exactly the same bag I have, I love it. Fit my Mavic Air perfectly and will be used for my MA2 when that arrives. I doubt I'll ever use the bag that comes with the fly more kit. I think it is on sale fairly regularly as well, paid about $25 for mine brand new from Best Buy.

Reactions: Daddygluv
I'm rethinking the full backpack style bag. The M2A is small so I'd love to find a sling bag that works.

How'd you know?

See the drone 50 feet from your window......
:)

Just as well I am on a different continent or some one might take that comment seriously.
BTW how accurate is the map marker behind your location " 01867" link? only discovered they are live links just now.
The one for me is way out (by about a mile and a half) and the marker is on "Dave The Dent" which is no connection to me or my flying :)

It's a man bag or financial satchel. Either way European men carry something of this design. Have for years. I had one when living there myself. Actually pretty nice to have everything in one place but then again in those days you had to carry your papers (passport/visa) with you at all time. Just saying.

I'm thinking that the AIR2 carry all is just a bit larger one than the one that comes with the spark combo and is tons better than the hard case I bought for my air. but now that you mention it..Ruth Buzzi could probably do some real damage with it.

Helps if I attach the link!!!!

"There are no grades of vanity, there are only grades of ability in concealing it." Mark Twain

I never found the Spark FMC bag to appear lady-like.... I don't see much difference in this new one.;)

Nice backpack! Gonna have to consider that if I’m not happy with the so called “purse/man bag/European Carryall” that comes with the flymore combo. Thanks

See the drone 50 feet from your window......
:)

Just as well I am on a different continent or some one might take that comment seriously.
BTW how accurate is the map marker behind your location " 01867" link? only discovered they are live links just now.
The one for me is way out (by about a mile and a half) and the marker is on "Dave The Dent" which is no connection to me or my flying :)
Let me check when I am back on a PC tomorrow.

Reactions: jagraphics
Helps if I attach the link!!!!

For the “tactical photographer” in all of us. Do I need to roll into position before deploying the AC? In all seriousness, it’s a little pricy for a sling bag.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting