DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why a purse?

Its not a purse, its a European carryall...

Its not a purse, its a European carryall...
Hilarious! ?

Easy fix, lengthen that strap right out, and go with the man edition.

man_bag.jpeg

If it's anything like any other previous model bag though, it won't store all the little extras we take along, best to get a nice backpack for easy use and taking more batteries, other device, filters, strobe, gopro, cables, power bank, lunch, etc etc.

Easy fix, lengthen that strap right out, and go with the man edition.

View attachment 100038

If it's anything like any other previous model bag though, it won't store all the little extras we take along, best to get a nice backpack for easy use and taking more batteries, other device, filters, strobe, gopro, cables, power bank, lunch, etc etc.

Any backpacks you recommend to store MA2 and its accessories?

The Spark and the MA had a similar style bag.

DJI even made a man-bag for the Mini

Buy DJI Mini Bag - DJI Store

Unlike that useless one in the FMC that made flattened everyones props and cause the drone to uncommanded descent into sometimes irretrievable terrain.

I have an M1P and use the Lowepro BP250 Droneguard backpack, made for it.

The size of the MA2 is a bit unfamiliar to me, but I would think a smaller size would be needed, and it would be a matter of looking at one in the flesh I think, consider the individual pilots needs for their individual kit etc.

These are pretty dear in OZ, maybe much more reasonable in the US, but they are very well made, quality is great.
This is the Lowepro drone pack range . . .

Look for the movable internal walls, you should be able to modify for any size / shape drone.

I would highly recommend the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150. I've had it for 2 years and it fits my Mavic 2 perfectly, and before that my Mavic Air. It's fairly rigid, has great front pockets for an ipad and foldable landing pad, and stands up vertically without topping over. It's really good value too. It would be great for the MA2.

Reactions: Daddygluv
I would highly recommend the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150. I've had it for 2 years and it fits my Mavic 2 perfectly, and before that my Mavic Air. It's fairly rigid, has great front pockets for an ipad and foldable landing pad, and stands up vertically without topping over. It's really good value too. It would be great for the MA2.

Looks good size, smaller than the one I have.
Does it have the hard shell back zippered door, like some of the Lowepro bags ?
That is awesome protection, especially if into outdoors like bushwaking (hiking), and other such travel.

Looks good size, smaller than the one I have.
Does it have the hard shell back zippered door, like some of the Lowepro bags ?
That is awesome protection, especially if into outdoors like bushwaking (hiking), and other such travel.
No there's no door on the back. The pockets and zips are on the front, but well padded and protected. The pocket for the tablet is suspended so that it doesn't bash on the floor when you put it down.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I like the GPX Cases.....Pelicanlike sealed cases with water cut inserts for each battery, charger, cables, ND filters etc....It is usually about a month after shipments start that GPX has a case like that for sale at B&H.

This is the one for the Mavic 2 Pro for example...there'll be one for the Mavic Air 2.

Reactions: CrixusofRivia
I like the GPX Cases.....Pelicanlike sealed cases with water cut inserts for each battery, charger, cables, ND filters etc....It is usually about a month after shipments start that GPX has a case like that for sale at B&H.

This is the one for the Mavic 2 Pro for example...there'll be one for the Mavic Air 2.

That’s a cool hard case. I have a Nanuk case for my Phantom and my only complaint is that it’s huge but that’s by design. I just looked Nanuk’s website and they have a nice one for the M2P. I’m sure they’ll make one for the MA2.

It might be just me, but it seems a substantial amount bigger than the original M1P shoulder bag, very interesting for a smaller drone. might be something about the controller.

Anyone think this would be too big to hold the Mavic securely? The price sure is great.

Anyone think this would be too big to hold the Mavic securely? The price sure is great.

That might work nicely and enable you to leave the drone unfolded.
Saves just a little time setting up to fly.
Also handy if you plan putting strobes on arms in the clip on mounts.
I'd recommend going to a store and trying it in there once you have it.

Reactions: BostonFJ40
Only if you are insecure.

Most of the men I knew who actually carried purses were Luftwaffe combat pilots we trained with in the 1980's. They certainly had no problems with a purse.
Ooooh, those men sound braver than me. My wife would abuse me if I carried a murse, thanks for your input though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark