DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why a purse?

Does the shoulder bag really look like this? It’s a women’s purse. I hope there are 3rd party bags.
View attachment 100037
All jokes aside...its a purse. So you can "pursue" your drone dreams.
Any backpacks you recommend to store MA2 and its accessories?

Going with this since I also have most of the DJI fleet. Truth is, I'll probably only use it for its intended purpose on excursions. The rest of the time it will be filled with beef jerky and toilet paper...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-192912_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-192912_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 17
All jokes aside...its a purse. So you can "pursue" your drone dreams.

Going with this since I also have most of the DJI fleet. Truth is, I'll probably only use it for its intended purpose on excursions. The rest of the time it will be filled with beef jerky and toilet paper...
Where did you find the toilet paper?Were they the jumbo quilted rolls? Is the jerky spiced?

It’s shouldn’t look feminine using the same logic. My initial comment was really tongue-in-cheek.
It doesn’t. Maybe I’m just comfortable with my sexuality and don’t find little things like that worrisome ?

Reactions: jagraphics
I like the GPX Cases.....Pelicanlike sealed cases with water cut inserts for each battery, charger, cables, ND filters etc....It is usually about a month after shipments start that GPX has a case like that for sale at B&H.

This is the one for the Mavic 2 Pro for example...there'll be one for the Mavic Air 2.

Definitely!

See the drone 50 feet from your window......
:)

Just as well I am on a different continent or some one might take that comment seriously.
BTW how accurate is the map marker behind your location " 01867" link? only discovered they are live links just now.
The one for me is way out (by about a mile and a half) and the marker is on "Dave The Dent" which is no connection to me or my flying :)
I looked today. It just throws a random dart in the center of my town.

Reactions: jagraphics
Whack Mavic 2 Air in large letters on the diagonal. Or place a 'live samples' or 'radioactive' sticker on the bag. Problem solved.

I looked today. It just throws a random dart in the center of my town.

When I looked it was on a specific house which made me ask.
The owner of that house might get people turning up and asking for "BostonFJ40" :)

It is worth people looking to see exactly where their location link places their location. Click on it and it takes you too Google Maps.
Some might be fun or embarrassing.
Dave the Dent I found funny. if it had been "Roxane's "Massage" Parlor I might have had a different view on it :)

Reactions: BostonFJ40
Currently on Amazon I'm seeing lot of vendors claiming the MA2 will work with MP cases. I'm guessing size-wise this is true but I'm not sure how secure the smaller drone will be.

It won't take long for more MA2 specific cases to come to market.

I easily got everything into my MA1 bag but only because of the expandable pocket. That was a bit of a cheat.

Currently on Amazon I'm seeing lot of vendors claiming the MA2 will work with MP cases. I'm guessing size-wise this is true but I'm not sure how secure the smaller drone will be

Being a Real Man and not using purses or sling backs (and living in Europe at the time) I got a hard case from these guys https://mc-cases.com/ obviously I got it in Macho Commando black :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM