DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why does ABC mention drones inTitle of inauguration article?

It's 'newsorthy' and attention grabbing.
That said if someone hadn't thought of it beforehand that article might ave caused them to do so.

I don’t think they are referring to our type of drones. I think they are afraid of military drones.

Reactions: Thomas B
The article referred to a 13-page threat assessment for the inauguration. They did not include a link to that document because it was not meant to be published. Other news organizations also posted about the threat assessment. CNN posted the following:

CNN - New security bulletin says domestic extremists most likely threat to inauguration said:
The joint assessment provides a breakdown of additional concerns leading up to inauguration day, including possible violence and cautioning of use of unauthorized, unmanned aircraft system operations that could disrupt law enforcement operations.

Reactions: Thomas B
The one thing that the so called news channels are good for is "filler" material because they quit doing their job a long time ago.
I quit watching their junk and feel so much better.
Now I just laugh whenever anyone mention them.
I have to since they are such a joke.

This was less of a "FUD" issue than poor editing. There is a 13-page threat assessment from the Department of Homeland Security and it does reference a concern about drones. It was leaked to various news organizations. For obvious reasons. no news organization is going to post that advisory before the inauguration. ABC referenced the drones in the title, but not the body of the article.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent