DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why In The World Did You Get A Drone?

State/Country: New York
Drone Type(s): Mavic Pro, 2 home built non- GPS drones and 2 home built CP helicopters
How long Flying: 4 years
107? : No
Got the MP due to the GPS feature and camera with gimbal but still fly home built as practice if GPS is lost.

As an adult this is one fun way to be outdoors , trying my hand at taking photos of what I see at altitude. Very fortunate to have an aircraft of this complexity to fly.
Having this forum to read posts and ask questions is a big plus too.

Reactions: TampaTC
State/Country:N.S.W.,Australia
been flying 4 years
I have a Spark,Tello,Mavic 1,Mavic2pro
107? doesn't exist in Australia but I do have a UAV pilot license issued from surf lifesaving Australia
I got into drones for photography,still my main purpose but I do a bit of work for Surf Lifesaving

State/Country: Idaho, USA
Drone: Mavic Air
Been Flying: 1 year
107? Yes
Why: I love technology and been interested in video and I love to fly. So when I had to opportunity to get a drone, I went for it! The Mavic Air is my first drone and I been loving it. The unique shots I can get due to it's size is super fun! I never thought I would like recording so much. I am now interested in photography as well and hungry to know it all. Once I enjoyed it, I saw the opportunity to offer my skills and grow the recognition of drone pilots, so I got my 107 and went commercial! This industry is growing and I want to represent it the best I can.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard