DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why is my video feed doing this (pixelation, freezing)

To install it you may need to edit setting to allow "unknown" (not from google play) apps to install. Once DJI fixes it, then you can delete the .16, and install the updated version (whichever number it may be).

The break up is probably caused by interference. Your device will record the transmitted signal as received. That will include any breakups or loss of video. Your craft’s SD card records video from the camera and is not subject to radio interference. It’s pure from the source. :)

Reactions: Cbslagle
Guys how do I roll back to the previous dji go4 app on the call monitor. I am getting the video pixerlation lag and it's annoying me.

I have the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and recently purchased the Crystalsky Ultra. Within my condo I could see that unit was awesome which changed when I got out in the field and tried the display. I flew not more than about 400 feet with a clear line of sight to the drone. I got pixelation and choppy feeds on the monitor. This was disturbing given I purchased the monitor so that I could see better. I flew someplace else and had similar issues. In fact there was another odd issue that made me stop using the display. When I took off it appeared on the monitor that the elevation rose to 170 feet when in fact it was not that high. It was more like 70 feet. The logs only showed it going to 70 feet. I thought perhaps the return to home of 170 was the issue. It did slowly show the numbers going back down to about 70 feet.

I have not had this issue with my iPhone X. I tried the same test with another CS and found I had similar issues. I ended up buying the iPhone XS Max which has a 6.5 " display. I do no have any issues now.

Thanks to all for posting similar issues as I am at least in a position of returning my unit for a refund. Sadly many were told to send in logs and were delayed by customer service at DJI to the point that they could not return the unit. Perhaps that is there end game.

Allan

Hey guys I finally got to the bottom.of the problem with pixerlation issues. It turned out that my USB A to USB C was bad. I bought two monoprice cables and the problem disappeared. I have flown my bird 2 times and no issues pixerlation gone. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan