DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will 10.4 inch SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A7 tablet control Mini2?

Kenh6468

Reactions
Does the newer 2020 version of the SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 inch tablet work with the Mini2 and its app? I know it's a 64 bit tablet with 3gb of RAM and 64 gb on board storage, but does anyone here fly the Mini2 with this tablet? For anyone who has, what's your experience -- positive or negative, PROs and CONs?

Last edited:
Does the newer 2020 version of the SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 inch tablet work with the Mini2 and its app? I know it's a 64 bit tablet with 3gb of RAM and 64 gb on board storage, but has anyone actually used this tablet with a Mini2? For those who have, what has been your experience? Positive or negative - PROs and CONs?
It is not listed on the known "list" for reports, perhaps bounce it's specs against others that are and you would have a more informed guide for purchase had no one be using that device? Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO & DJI Fly (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help

I have been using it for two months, it gives you a good picture, if it’s cloudy but in sunshine not so good even with a shade , I found it’s very reflective as well, so you see yourself in it just like a mirror.
So I just changed it over to a iPad Air 4th generation last week, which so far is a lot better.
I will say I had no trouble with the app it worked just fine . And for the price it’s not bad, if you can put up with the reflection, and you don’t get a lot of sun where you live. I hope this helps you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98