DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI seems to be selling a tablet holder for the RC1 controller that is the same as the VCUTECH Drone RC Tablet Holder

KennethH

Reactions
In checking out the DJI Mini 3, I saw an ad for the DJI Online Store that was selling this tablet holder for $49. It fits the RC1-N1 controller.
DJI Tablet Holder1.jpg
This is the VCUTECH holder in about the same position:
VCU Tablet Holder1.jpg

The DJI looks identical to the

VCUTECH Drone RC Tablet Holder​

sold on Amazon for $22.99.

. . . and seems to be missing the fold out tabs of the VCUTECH, which are too far down, and meant I had to use them and jack the tablet a couple inches up, and had to extend the top to its limit.

Amazon Mini 2 holder.jpg

I have the VCUTECH Drone RC Tablet Holder. Checked out the DJI Online Store. The exact same holder for $49.
The thing is ungainly, but can handle my Samsung Tab A7 Lite. Buyer beware.

Last edited:
I only bring this up because of the more than double price ($49 vs. $22.99). I just put a Hoodman HAV1 hood and extension on my A7 Lite tablet, attached to this holder, and it is very ungainly. Stretched to its limit. But the hood works great. I'm incapacitated right now, and need to find something to do. Thought I'd start my first thread.

Reactions: Yogi053
I only bring this up because of the more than double price ($49 vs. $22.99). I just put a Hoodman HAV1 hood and extension on my A7 Lite tablet, attached to this holder, and it is very ungainly. Stretched to its limit. But the hood works great. I'm incapacitated right now, and need to find something to do. Thought I'd start my first thread.
Went back to the fpvtosky tablet holder. Even with the Hoodman HAV1 hood, it is much easier to handle.

RC-N1 1.jpg
Yes, the Fly app is running there. It really looks bright.

Last edited:
I got the tablet holder from DJI and VCUTech. The once I got from VCUTech broke in the first month I had it. The wing broke on the left and it didn't fit on the remote that well I found. I have not had any issues with the DJI tablet holder. It is very robust and what I consider heavy duty plastic. I think it is worth the extra money .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut