DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will Mavic Air 2 outperform Mavic 2 zoom

****, you're right again... not my day, definitely.

Actually it's not obvious if you don't think in terms of a ray diagram. I would hazard a guess that most people would have the same misconception, so it was a reasonable question. Losing a drone is much worse...

Reactions: bzmot
Actually it's not obvious if you don't think in terms of a ray diagram. I would hazard a guess that most people would have the same misconception, so it was a reasonable question. Losing a drone is much worse...

Yep, that can only be topped by losing a drone with a $700 camera strapped onto it.

Yep, that can only be topped by losing a drone with a $700 camera strapped onto it.

Yes - that was very unfortunate. Did you have DJI Refresh? If so then they may be willing to accept the data that shows it ended up unrecoverable in the lake and replace it.

Unfortunately no. However, DJI just replied. They couldn't be bothered to analyze my logs, since I was past warranty, so they just wrote, I guess to blow me off, that it may have been caused by Insta360 interference. I'm gonna try and forward this to Insta360 see what they say. Might as well.

Unfortunately no. However, DJI just replied. They couldn't be bothered to analyze my logs, since I was past warranty, so they just wrote, I guess to blow me off, that it may have been caused by Insta360 interference. I'm gonna try and forward this to Insta360 see what they say. Might as well.

I'm sure that it was responsible for the lack of GNSS reception. It didn't seem to cause any problems with the telemetry, but I guess it might have interfered enough to cause the video dropout.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d