DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will my Samsung s7 work with the mavic pro?

I have a S7 and only like on April or May have and app crashed, and this only happened two times . I was scared of all bad reviews, on fly with S7 ..so I get a ipad mini works perfect .. just in my opinion is too big to carrying around.. so I been using S7 and I had no problems at all now..i don't know if get fix ...is just working fine to me.
Am on T mobile USA
Android version. 7.0
And tmobile is been updating software too...am guessing every phone is different

Using the S7 for the last e days, no issues so far. Hopefully it stays that way!!

I am yet to try with the litchi app however, might do that tomorrow.

Will the galaxy s4 work with litchi if I factory reset and delete all the unnecessary crap off it. Don't want to use my s7 b/c I would have to remove from otter box everytime. Was thinking about downloading litchi for thw way point features. I like how you can plan without having to burn the batteries in mavic and controller
Yes it will work fin with litchi and as long as android version is 4.4 or above it will work with Go4.

Anyone here use a samsung galaxy s7 for their mavic? if you do does it work fine with the dji go app? even with the lastest update 7.0 for s7

thank you
Works flawlessly for me on dji go4 and litchi. Can't say the same for galaxy tab 4 and s4

Mine did in initially the with each update become a nightmare, would also frequently crash on back to back flights, tried everything to fix it, but the dissconnects got the better of me so went to an iPhone... no problems again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin