DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will not connect

Welsh pilot

Reactions
Was using bt300 last week no probs
Bought brand new Mavic and now glasses will not connect at all.
I’ve disconnected the little cable on the side
But it seems the USB port does not pick up the glasses at all
Any ideas?

Do you have another cable? Also, have you tried another TX? There have been a few reports of the DJI controller being the issue, even though the tx recognizes a phone or tablet.

Reactions: Welsh pilot
I have had the same problem many times. I usually have to shut everything down and restart to get them to connect. Seems to me that if a phone or tablet recognizes the Tx then the glasses should also. If not then they are not built with DJI in mind.

It is an isolated issue that I have seen reported by a few of our FB group members. They tried different cables with no success but got the glasses to connect by switching their TX. (Their phones connected, I know its weird) That is why I am asking people to try it with a friends controller and see if it works.

It is an isolated issue that I have seen reported by a few of our FB group members. They tried different cables with no success but got the glasses to connect by switching their TX. (Their phones connected, I know its weird) That is why I am asking people to try it with a friends controller and see if it works.

I understand, but mine works and doesn't work on the same controller. Sometimes I go out and it works great first time. Other times it takes up to three tries. The only other thing I have used is a 4 year old ipad mini which works every time. Epson was the one that built the BT-300 to work with the DJI controller which I think is better than sliced bread but if nobody but Epson is having a problem then they should own it and fix it.

I’m going to try and reinstall the go 4 app
This is a brand new Mavic out of the box
I can’t change the controller as it’s working fine with the phone.
I don’t think DJI will change it because the glasses don’t work.
Got to be a software issue.
It worked perfect on my old Mavic last week
Every time without fail.
I’ll keep you guys posted

Just thinking
Can you plug the glasses into the small USB port on the side if you had a mini to usb converter plug
I am curious if it’s the USB port on bottom of controller that’s the problem

Reinstalled go4
Nothing!
Plugged glasses in to the micro usb on side to try and nothing

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S