DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winter City. Aerial footage of Milan, Italy filmed with DJI Mavic PRO in 4K HD

Elektrica

Reactions
Aerial cinematic footage of the City of Milan, Italy. Filmed with DJI Mavic PRO. The video, shot in 4K includes points of interest such as: the Duomo of Milan, La Scala theater, the Park Hyatt Hotel, known for having hosted President Barak Obama during his visit in Italy, as well as other prominent celebrities. Also featuring several buildings around Piazza del Duomo. visible is also Torre Velasca, one of most iconic skyscrapers in the city

Awesome opening and some great footage! Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work!

Aerial cinematic footage of the City of Milan, Italy. Filmed with DJI Mavic PRO. The video, shot in 4K includes points of interest such as: the Duomo of Milan, La Scala theater, the Park Hyatt Hotel, known for having hosted President Barak Obama during his visit in Italy, as well as other prominent celebrities. Also featuring several buildings around Piazza del Duomo. visible is also Torre Velasca, one of most iconic skyscrapers in the city

Reactions: SGM
Elektrica, great video, My wife and I are arriving the 17th of May. I fly the Mavic Air and hope I can capture some wonderful video to show to family.
Thanks
Norm

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998