DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Winter in Norway || Cross-country skiing around Bortelid, right after massive snowfall

shpongl3d

Reactions
Hello everyone! After a long time of flying my Mavic 2 Pro and mostly taking photos, my girlfriend decided to edit a movie from a day trip of cross-country skiing to a local ski resort in Norway named Bortelid, and this is the effect. Lots of snow and lots of fun. Hope you enjoy it. Cheers!

Gorgeous scenery. I'd get back in to x-country skiing if I lived there. Well done! See your active track worked well.

Wonderful, you really captured the mood. I’d recommend a greater variety of shots, closer to the treetops, elevation changes, straight down, and active-tracking.

Very, nice footage, thanks for sharing. Thats how we travel now, until things get better, seeing everyones footage.

Hello everyone! After a long time of flying my Mavic 2 Pro and mostly taking photos, my girlfriend decided to edit a movie from a day trip of cross-country skiing to a local ski resort in Norway named Bortelid, and this is the effect. Lots of snow and lots of fun. Hope you enjoy it. Cheers!
hi, wow what an amazing snowbound landscape. I enjoyed the video! Good editing, compliments to your lady and to you for the smooth flying ???
cheers Paul

Nice video, beautiful scenery! I love Nordic skiing. It’s so peaceful and a great way to enjoy nature. Was out with both of my sons this past week. Even though we are under ‘stay at home’ orders we are still allowed to go out and exercise so the Nordic resorts can stay open with restrictions.

Chris

Thanks everyone, it is so nice to hear that you enjoy the video, I am quite new to this medium, but I see now that filming gives so many different possibilities to show the landscape than photography. I will definitely continue editing videos, even though it so much more work than working with photos.
It was just our second time ever on cross-country skis, but I am already in love, it is so much more peaceful and relaxed way to enjoy winter than alpine ski, which was the only skiing for me so far.
Wonderful, you really captured the mood. I’d recommend a greater variety of shots, closer to the treetops, elevation changes, straight down, and active-tracking.
Yes, I can see that just shots of flying over trees can get boring after a while. I was trying some quickshots, but the results were worse than expected. I will certainly try something more next time ;) By the way, I wonder what is the best way to film yourself while doing something? Waypoints, active track, maybe orbit or tapfly? The biggest problem for me was what to do with controller when I am skiing, how to hide it so the phone is still on for active track to work, but that no other button or stick is touched.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N