DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

With Karma out no more hurry on Mavic?

CactusJackSlade

Reactions
With the Karma no longer a (marketing) threat (not that it was really anyway)... I'm just thinking that DJI no longer has much pressure - except that from an anxious/angry pubic to get the Mavic out as soon as might have been.

Given the few bugs/potential bugs that have been revealed I wonder if they have stepped back more into: Get it right before we ship it out" rather than "lets beat the pants off of GoPro".

It just seems that the shipments have seemed to slow down and many order put WAY off... just thinking there is certainly not as much pressure on DJI to perform delivery wise...

I think the Mavic is being built in a lower capacity factory because the Phantom 4 Pro is being built on the Phantom 4 line. I[m sure they're moving as fast as they can.

All I know is that I Ebayed my Phantom 3 to get the Mavic, and now I've missed the entire fall foliage season waiting for them to deliver. Got an E-mail from B&H today. I got all excited. The e-mail said "Your item is still back ordered". Nothing else.

All I know is that I Ebayed my Phantom 3 to get the Mavic, and now I've missed the entire fall foliage season waiting for them to deliver. Got an E-mail from B&H today. I got all excited. The e-mail said "Your item is still back ordered". Nothing else.

I'm in the same boat... sold BOTH my P3P's to get a Mavic and now have the P4P on order as well.... yup, sitting here watching the fall colors fade away....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31