DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

With the Mini3 Pro Update... the sky?

From a UI and coding standpoint, making the rendering process switchable is trivial. They should do it.

It does make sense but the take-then-process has been part of the SDK/API since at least the P4 era.
Some apps like Litchi can bypass this by simple using the image button and doing the rest of the movement itself and not using the pano APIs.
Another feature that is trivial to implement but never implemented has been to adjust the bracket range in the AEB. Its always been hard coded at 2/3 stop for no real reason.

Given i never use the results of an auto processed pano or hyperlapse and am unlikely ever to do so, i find the long processing delays after shooting somewhat annoying.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Given i never use the results of an auto processed pano or hyperlapse and am unlikely ever to do so, i find the long processing delays after shooting somewhat annoying.
It's ridiculous.

Something as simple as setting a very low priority background process doing the rendering stealing idle cycles so that the drone can still be used would be easy too.

In the end I doubt this impacts DJI more than a few complaints out of millions of customers, so it'll never get attention.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS