DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wizzair drone policy

Just flown with my M2P and 3 spare batteries on Wizzair from Ukraine to Poland two days ago — zero issues so far. Guys on control aks me to show all “big” electonics like laptop etc and thats it — even don’t ask about drone at all.

Reactions: MiMo28
Just flown with my M2P and 3 spare batteries on Wizzair from Ukraine to Poland two days ago — zero issues so far. Guys on control aks me to show all “big” electonics like laptop etc and thats it — even don’t ask about drone at all.

Did you actually show them the Mavic when they asked you for big electronics?

I've never bothered to take large cameras, lenses, or drones, out of my bag unless specifically asked to do so. A few airports do (in one case I had to take every single lens out and put them in a tray), but most just want the laptop, and some don't even want that. No problems at all so far, and no specific red flags to do with the drone at all.

Occassionally I've had my bag flagged it for extra screening when it goes through the X-Ray, but that's always been resolved either by a visual inspection of the inside of the bag or by a swab test. Seldom takes more than a few minutes extra on the queue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu