Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Woke up with no drones, now have 2, a Mavic Pro & a Pro Platinum

Gr8ful

1 has 1 hour, 1 has 6 hours, 8 batteries, soft & hard cases & tons of extras, DJI single & multi chargers,a multi after market all for what a Mavic pro fly more cost. Now I need a set of glasses or goggles & lots to learn. I'm a GA pilot that broke my back. Flew antiques, several prewar Taylorcrafts, last one a '38 BL & a Beech Vtail Bonanza 20 serial #s away from the one Buddy Holly died in so in the factory at the same time. I hope I can catch one to all this high tech. Looks like a good forum with Great people. I'm in SW Mi with 2 runways on the farm & a 40 acre hayfield if someone needs a place to fly. Thanks! Thumbswayup

Bunny Too

Staff member
1 has 1 hour, 1 has 6 hours, 8 batteries, soft & hard cases & tons of extras, DJI single & multi chargers,a multi after market all for what a Mavic pro fly more cost. Now I need a set of glasses or goggles & lots to learn. I'm a GA pilot that broke my back. Flew antiques, several prewar Taylorcrafts, last one a '38 BL & a Beech Vtail Bonanza 20 serial #s away from the one Buddy Holly died in so in the factory at the same time. I hope I can catch one to all this high tech. Looks like a good forum with Great people. I'm in SW Mi with 2 runways on the farm & a 40 acre hayfield if someone needs a place to fly. Thanks! Thumbswayup
Howdy from Wyoming @Gr8ful , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thunderdrones

Approved Vendor
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James777