DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro lost, DJI denied responsibility claims user error

Just to be clear, I wasn’t trying to cause offence. Just thought it was funny swapping 2 words around.
Don’t be disheartened. I don’t think anyone who began their drone hobby has never crashed their drone one time or another. We just learn from our mistakes and have fun.

Reactions: fozzzy
Also, before launch it's always a good idea to check the overall health of the phone, stuff like free memory and how many apps are running in background chewing up resources. DJI 4 Go is an extremely intensive application which touches a lot of stuff such as Video, Processor, RAM, Network, GPS and USB connection and it's doing all of this concurrently.

Given the potential consequences of application failure, it's important to maximise performance by shutting done all background apps and ideally also enabling aircraft mode, especially if your mobile device is a few years old.
Aren’t you the dude telling people not to use “aircraft” mode in another post?

Just to be clear, I wasn’t trying to cause offence. Just thought it was funny swapping 2 words around.
Don’t be disheartened. I don’t think anyone who began their drone hobby has never crashed their drone one time or another. We just learn from our mistakes and have fun.
Actually I have never had one crash or mishap with my Mavic pro or my inspire. People that usually crash them it’s pilot error.

Actually I have never had one crash or mishap with my Mavic pro or my inspire. People that usually crash them it’s pilot error.

Actually, the first ERROR would be to call me a PILOT! I'm a mere beginning user and far, very far from being a pilot!

I am lucky - only one propeller broke and the bathroom window is still intact.

I'm marking this as another Give-Away until I see evidence that he could not fly it home himself... When you have control of your AC and fail to use it when it is floating with the wind ... That ladies and gentlemen is "giving it away."

What's outrageous is that you expect anyone to read the amount you've written to find what's important in your story.
How about you start again and just write in 10 lines or less what happened.
And also supply your flight data so we can see what really happened rather than what you think might have happened.

To do that, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides.

If you do that, I'll look at your incident.

OP has gone quiet, and I assume not uploaded his flight record, so that in itself probably tells us all we need to know about the incident.

==

OP has gone quiet, and I assume not uploaded his flight record, so that in itself probably tells us all we need to know about the incident.

==

I believe he’s still writing a long winded response based on his first post.

Happy new year

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer