DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Won't activate

seniorasi

Reactions
New Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller. Charged remote and batteries. Registered with the FAA and DJI, Downloaded and installed current firmware. Multiple attempts to activate result in the same error message:

"Activation failed. Server error (0), please retry. If it still fails after retry please contact DJI support."

Made multiple attempts to activate again this morning with no joy. I did switch from home wifi to a hot spot I created on my cell phone which made no difference. The error message remains the same.

Anyone else have this issue?

Have you tried logging out, then back in to your DJI account?

No, not here, and I just went thru this with my M2 Zoom. I had a few issues which I documented under the M2 Zoom forum but nothing to do with activation.

New Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller. Charged remote and batteries. Registered with the FAA and DJI, Downloaded and installed current firmware. Multiple attempts to activate result in the same error message:

"Activation failed. Server error (0), please retry. If it still fails after retry please contact DJI support."

Made multiple attempts to activate again this morning with no joy. I did switch from home wifi to a hot spot I created on my cell phone which made no difference. The error message remains the same.

Anyone else have this issue?
I had that happen when I got my M2P. I went onto the controller and deleted the web connection and shut off the controller. Then made sure WiFi was on before setting it up again. It finally worked.

I had that happen when I got my M2P. I went onto the controller and deleted the web connection and shut off the controller. Then made sure WiFi was on before setting it up again. It finally worked.
Thank you for the info Simone. I'll try it and let you know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N