DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Woot got it :) TRUST

Congrats 👍🏻
It's a common sense test, same as the one we have here in the UK. A2(UK) and 107(USA) is more in depth but also extremely easy to do, they just cost but worthwhile having.

Reactions: JamesJB
I got a 100 percent myself. Now the part 107, that one looks tough.
It’s more in depth. There are free tutorials online that are good but not many that include the recent FAA information. I then went to Pilot Institute ($149) and did quite well on the test. There are also other courses that I understand are good. Do a search on this forum and best wishes.

Reactions: maggior
The TRUST "exam" is more like training in that you can't fail. You can take it over again as many times as you need too and you can reference the training material while taking the test.

As mentioned, Part 107 is a whole other ball of wax. @Dbez1 is right about much of the online Part 107 tutorials not being up to date with more recent FAA regulations like flying over people and flying at night. The price of the 107 test went up also and you don't get a discounted priced by taking it at a PSI location.

It’s more in depth. There are free tutorials online that are good but not many that include the recent FAA information. I then went to Pilot Institute ($149) and did quite well on the test. There are also other courses that I understand are good. Do a search on this forum and best wishes.
Curious is it possible to take the Part 107 test online or do you need to go to a physical FAA testing site like at the Lehigh Valley International Airport - ABE in Allentown,Pa if they have one there??

Curious is it possible to take the Part 107 test online or do you need to go to a physical FAA testing site like at the Lehigh Valley International Airport - ABE in Allentown,Pa if they have one there??
The test must be taken at an FAA approved testing site. Details can be found on the FAA web site.

It’s $175 for the test unless they’ve changed it.
Wow,man if ya fail the test im guessing you have to pay that again to retake correct?

Many of the 107 tutorial courses stipulate that they’ll pay for the retest if you fail.

Reactions: rmhco66
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez