DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Woox USB QC3.0 wall charger not suitable for Mavic Mini

raulmavic

Reactions
Hi,

I'm a happy owner of a basic package of Mavic Mini. That means no charger included.

After reading a lot I bought this Quick Charger 3.0 compliant one. Charger available at Amazon Spain WOOX WA2386 Cargador con Cable Micro USB QC3.0: Amazon.es: Electrónica

WOOX WA2386 WHITE MICRO USB CABLE CHARGER QC3.0

woox wa2386 qc3 usb charger.jpg
Unfortunately charger it's not working right with Mavic Mini. It only charges at low current with Mini status led flashing at very low rate.

Charger it's clearly marked as QC3.0 compliant.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance.

R.

Check your cable if it's qc compatabile

Thanks a lot for your advice.

I tested both cables, the new one included into charger box and the stock one included into Mavic package.

For me, cable is not the problem.

Any other idea ?

Can someone share their working third part USB charger model ?

R.

Could it be that mini itself isn't qc compatabile, but charging hub only is? Will try it myself next time. QC works with charging hub and i charge it that way only.

It only charges at low current with Mini status led flashing at very low rate. Charger it's clearly marked as QC3.0 compliant.

From the specs found online: “Salida: 5V3.1A/9V1.8A/12V1.8A” —. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but it appears that this Woox WA2386 is only charging the Mini at 1.8 amps, although it is rated as QC3.0 compliant.

In order to get a quick charge on my Mini, the output of whatever charging block needs to be at 3.0 amps per USB port. I’ve plugged into lower amperage ports (lower than 3.0 amps) and get the slower charging speeds, too.

From the specs found online: “Salida: 5V3.1A/9V1.8A/12V1.8A” —. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but it appears that this Woox WA2386 is only charging the Mini at 1.8 amps, although it is rated as QC3.0 compliant.

In order to get a quick charge on my Mini, the output of whatever charging block needs to be at 3.0 amps per USB port. I’ve plugged into lower amperage ports (lower than 3.0 amps) and get the slower charging speeds, too.

You are right, printed specs over charger box didn't match a true QC3.0 it should be 9v/2A and 12v/2A

I'm afraid they scammed me ...

WOOX WA2386 WHITE MICRO USB specs.jpg

R.

Reactions: pelagic_one

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada