DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Working on low light footage with the Mavic 2 Zoom

FlyingAndCarp

Reactions
Been trying to play around with some low light flying, I set ISO to 100 and manually changed the shutter to get a usable exposure, I think it turned out pretty good. It's still a bit grainy, especially when looking directly at the sunset. I think I may have pushed the Zoom to it's max. If anyone has tips or tricks on cleaner low light footage let me know! Otherwise, enjoy the footage, I thought it turned out pretty cool.

Reactions: Gindra
Loved the footage. The only thing I could suggest would be a graduated ND filter. Dark on the top clear on the bottom. Darken the skies and leave the foreground lighter. I use them on my DSLR's and mirrorless camera all the time. I have not as yet found any for my drone.

Loved the footage. The only thing I could suggest would be a graduated ND filter. Dark on the top clear on the bottom. Darken the skies and leave the foreground lighter. I use them on my DSLR's and mirrorless camera all the time. I have not as yet found any for my drone.

Oh that would be awesome, I haven't seen any for my mavic 2 zoom online but I'm going to check again right now!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada