DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Working out RPM (Revolutions per minute of motor)

Isladup

Reactions
Working out RPM (Revolutions per minute of motor):

I am trying to work out what the RPM is of the Mavic when at full throttle and when the drone is in stationary mode i.e. about to take off. The motor speed varies quite substantially but I cannot see this recorded anywhere does anyone know what this is or how to record it?

Working out RPM (Revolutions per minute of motor):

I am trying to work out what the RPM is of the Mavic when at full throttle and when the drone is in stationary mode i.e. about to take off. The motor speed varies quite substantially but I cannot see this recorded anywhere does anyone know what this is or how to record it?
The motor data is easiest to get hold of in the mobile device DAT log, read up here from where to retrieve it under point 3 ... & under point 4 how to visualize it --> Flight log retrieval and analysis guide

If you're just wanting an idea, I believe the remote LCD display shows the RPM. It does at least for the M2.

As too the M1P controller.
It only shows avg RPM, which is possibly what the OP wants, individual motor RPMs would be it the DAT info.

AFAIK, other DJI drones don't have that telemetry on the controllers though, and the OP doesn't say what model Mavic.

Reactions: Pilotti100
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat