DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would Anyone be tempted to buy this T-Shirt?

I already have a shirt just like this 1. I also have the FAA licensed UAV pilot shirt too.

Will only sell in countries who still using the British Imperial measurement system ;)

I flew last night at our local football game after being asked by the administration to do so, and I was asked everyone of those questions! Great Shirt!!!!

bdc396f829c607a7ef7da362c54c168b.jpg

I certainly get asked these questions quite often.

T-Shirt from Aerial Pixel website
I can make that TShirt easy. I have the machine and press

I don't mind answering questions, and if I need to concentrate on flying, I just say so. Someone allowed me to fly his Mavic - that is how I got hooked! So I will judiciously allow others to fly mine.

I don't have a machine press, and I see it's a quality shirt ( fabric)... I'm In... ( and Thanks for printing the Mavic Pilots / Logo on the front and the "Answer Codes" on the back!
WG

I'm a private person but when they ask I put it on pause, I don't want people to alienate us even more. Dig the shirt though.

I flew last night at our local football game after being asked by the administration to do so, and I was asked everyone of those questions! Great Shirt!!!!
Thank you!

I don't have a machine press, and I see it's a quality shirt ( fabric)... I'm In... ( and Thanks for printing the Mavic Pilots / Logo on the front and the "Answer Codes" on the back!
WG
Here it is sorry, I've been swamped with orders to have time to get the artwork ready... Finally caught up :D

Officially Licensed MavicPilots merchandise. Click the image above to go to the page.

Reactions: woodsglen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_