DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would Anyone be tempted to buy this T-Shirt?

Done! (I liked that it has graphics on front & back.)
Thank you! Orders will ship out Tuesday due to the holiday.

10/10 will buy. :D
Most time I spend hovering with my Mavic when someone asks questions. Most times it's funny entertaining to tell people, but when you spend your time by answering questions all day then it gets annoying.
Although I'd need a metric version (km/h & meters) instead..

Thank you! Orders will ship out Tuesday due to the holiday.

Discrimination! Your size jumps from 2XL to 4XL. What about us old fat guys who wear a 3XL for comfort?

Drop me an email if you can hook me up with a 3XL. Thank you!

Discrimination! Your size jumps from 2XL to 4XL. What about us old fat guys who wear a 3XL for comfort?

Drop me an email if you can hook me up with a 3XL. Thank you!
I'll add a 3XL right now... Sorry for the oversight LOL.

Reactions: Nikon1
Do you have the 50/50 cotton poly blend or 100% polyester shirts like Dri-Fit? I hate 100% cotton.
I can get Hanes Dri-Fit, I don't stock them so delivery could be delayed by a day or 2. Just write in the notes when checking out that you want the Dri-Fit shirt. There is no additional cost for this.

10/10 will buy. :D
Most time I spend hovering with my Mavic when someone asks questions. Most times it's funny entertaining to tell people, but when you spend your time by answering questions all day then it gets annoying.
Although I'd need a metric version (km/h & meters) instead..
I'm sorry I don't offer it in a metric version right now, If this changes I'll let you know.

Reactions: steebchen

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661